All proprietary or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method in this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the person concerned, and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not grant any right to such intellectual property rights.
PREV fully respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and has a strict zero-tolerance policy against any fraud and/or infringement of intellectual property.
We regularly review the listings on our website to avoid any possible intellectual property infringement. If any data entry is found to violate PREV's policy, that data entry will be removed by us.
Despite our efforts to prevent the sale of infringing products on our website, there may be times when we are unable or unable to detect intellectual property infringement due to the large number of products. Therefore, we invite our customers or intellectual property right holders to cooperate with us. In this sense, if you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, we recommend that you notify us and follow our complaints procedure.
1. Reasonable complaints are listed below:
● Trademark Violation: Unauthorized use of the same or similar trademark on products that are identical or similar to those for which the trademark is registered.
● Patent Violation: Unauthorized use of a Design Patent or Associate Patent granted by others.
● Copyright Violation : Unauthorized use of content or photos created by others, or the use of books, CDs, software, etc. Do not sell the copyright works of others, including
● Other activities that violate local Intellectual Property Law.
2. Complaint Procedure:
You can file a complaint by sending us a Notice of Alleged Violation . The notification can be sent to us by email: email@example.com . Upon receipt of your notice, a quick internal investigation is made. If your complaint is accepted, necessary actions will be taken according to the alleged violations of rights.
3. Actions we can take against infringing lists:
● Removing allegedly infringing data entries from our website,
● Destroying the infringing inventory in our possession when the infringement is confirmed by the court,